Each night this past week has been getting cooler and cooler and thereby increasing my need for warmer, cozier blankets and hot mugs of liquidy goodness! Some may dread the cooling season, but every year I welcome it with wide open arms.
I’m all about being comfy and mixing textures. There’s a lot neutral colors here, but to that that I say, “Why Not!?” As my style has evolved over the years, I’ve come to realize that maybe I’m just not a super colorful kind of girl. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE color, but I always tend to gravitate toward darks and neutrals. It’s just who I am, and I need to accept it. Here are some things I’m coveting this season. Don’t worry, the list is mentally getting longer and more expensive. But hey, a girl can dream, right?
- Grey Textured Keswick Pants
- Dior Nail Lacquer in “Gris Montaigne”
- An extra foamy Chai Latte, my favorite fall drink!
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in “Train Bleu”
- Ella Moss Sequin Trousers
- Zara Coat
- FreePeople Jersey Lounge Dress