There’s nothing more attractive than a man with style and good taste. Case in point, fashion designer Stefano Pilati. His Paris apartment reeks of sophisticated and eclectic taste. No cliché black leather furniture and red decor that you might find in other man-pads. Nope, just mature, exceptional design here. Can I please live there too?! Wait til you see the shower!
One of the most difficult things for me is finding affordable and cute pieces I can wear to the office. I know, life is soooo hard! But I just can’t justify buying something that I’d solely wear to work. I want to be able to transition those pieces to other parts of my life outside of the office. I would still invest in a few very good suits, but I also want to get my money’s worth.
I’ve compiled a few pieces that I think are cute, versatile, not too “stiff” and office friendly. Where do you shop for office clothes??
Happy Earth Day! If you’re not already mean and green, it’s never too late to start. Even small changes can make a big difference in improving the environment and reducing our carbon footprint.
Here are some ways you can be more green:
- Recycle! I have several of these cute bins to help me sort my recyclables. They’re super cute and make recycling more enjoyable.
- Use glass instead of plastic. Not only do glass bottles and containers last longer than plastic containers, but they also don’t contain the toxic chemicals that plastic does.
- Use major appliances like washers/dryers and dishwashers during non-peak hours.
- Go paperless. Convert all your paper bills and statements to e-statements. I find that paying and managing all of my accounts online is much easier and convenient.
- Buy local. Do some research and find out where your local farmer’s markets are. Support your local economy and reduce the amount of greenhouse gases created from products that are flown or shipped in.
- Change your light bulbs to energy-efficient bulbs.
These are just a few examples of how you can make small changes in your life to be more green. There are so many other ways you can contribute! Check out this website or do your own research!
Speaking of green, this green dress from Topshop would be a lovely addition to my closet.