Back in February one of my best friends, Kate, took these portraits of me. Kate is the amazing photographer and CEO of Kate + Photography located in the California Bay Area. If you have a wedding or event coming up, you better book her now! She also specializes in classy (not trashy) boudoir photo shoots as well. For a link to her website and portfolio glance over to the right side bar —>
I haven’t been brave enough to share these photos until now. It’s because I have this weird notion that I have a bitchy resting face in all my photos. Don’t know what bitchy resting face is? Well, educate yourself here. I think it may be an epidemic 🙂
To my surprise, because I’m a horrible model and completely un-photogenic, they turned out ok and non-bitchy-resting-face like.
I’m not one to wear “color” very often. Sadly, my closet is mainly occupied with black, white, navy and gray. But I am very enamored with this emerald shade of green. I’m pretty sure I need that jumpsuit in my life, and that Dolce and Gabbana nail lacquer is such a sensual green, don’t you think?
1. CiChic Green Jumpsuit
2. Bauble Bar Extraterrestrial Gem Necklace
3. Kate Spade “Penny For Your Thoughts” Lined Notebook
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Small Ryder Bag
5. Dolce and Gabbana Nail Lacquer in “Wild Green”
6. Sergio Rossi Studded Juno Sandal
7. Estee Lauder Pure Color Stay on Shadow in “Extreme Emerald”
I apologize for the long hiatus. May has been such a tumultuous month for me. I was in the process of finding an apartment, packing, moving and all that unnecessary stress that comes with relocating! It’s a week into June now, I’m bit more settled and am feeling my creative juices flow again.
With that in mind, here are some items that I’ve been coveting this summer (in no particular order or theme)!
1. “Rolokan” jumpsuit @ anthropologie.com
2. Diesel Watch, “Advanced”
3. “Neat as a Pin Shorts” @ modcloth.com
4. “Lelina” sandals by Tinley Road
5. “Ruffle me Up” mesh tunic by Free People
6. “The Stiletto Jeans” by Current/Elliot
7. “Coral Blooms” panty and thong set @ anthropologie.com
8. “Bikini so teeny” nail colour by Essie